Version 1.4.8February 11, 2014
GFX Rendering improvements to improve text readability.
Support for internal / PCI / USB sound cards: Use your preferred analog audio input device without needing a BlackMagic Design Studio card.
Audio / video delay: Fine tune track delay to perfect lip-sync or bring out-of-sync sources in line with each other to within a millisecond.
Safe title overlays in GFX track designer.
Backup encoding for New Livestream: Use a second Livestream Studio to create a redundant streaming architecture.
1080p streaming profile for YouTube Live.
Ability to select transcoder folder location.
Automated ad-insertion timer.
Minor UI updates.
- Support for BlackMagic Design Decklink Optical Fiber card
- Fixed dongle issue with Windows 8 USB 3
- Fixed transcoder reliability / crashes
Version 1.4November 6, 2013
- Record up to 4 sources simultaneously - choose from “clean” (without graphics) and “dirty” (with graphics) programs as well any live camera inputs.
- Support for time of day timecode in recorder and media player.
- You can now open in the media player your recordings without the need to stop the recording - allowing you to perform some basic replay workflow.
- Remote Desktop - Broadcast a remote computer desktop video and audio as a Livestream Studio input via your local Wifi or Ethernet network. Supports full motion and audio. Requires installing Livestream Studio Remote Camera on the transmitting computer (Available for Windows only, Apple OSX coming soon).
- Cloud Source - Downlink live feeds from your Livestream accounts and use it as a remote live source in your program mix.
Minor User Interface Updates
- New Tab design which make it easier to see which tab is selected and shown.
Audio Pre-Mixer Upgrade
- Now you can map multiple audio channels to left and right in the pre-mixer, allowing you to perform a pre-mix in stereo mode.
Various Bug Fixes
Version 1.3September 12, 2013
- Built-in broadcast quality format converter for every input with automatic format detection. Allows use of any camera and video source without matching video formats.
- Extend multi-view across multiple external monitors.
- Monetize live events with mid-roll ad insertion by simply pressing the “Insert Advertisement” button in Studio. Requires purchase of Livestream Enterprise plan (not available until late September 2013).
- Add Tally Lights on top of any camera by purchasing Tally Light devices from metaSETZ (www.metasetz.com).
- Ability to move and copy graphics templates within and between GFX modules.
- Drop shadow option for text, countdown, images and picture in picture.
- Border option for picture-in-picture and images.
- Audio control for picture-in-picture in Graphics templates (mute and levels).
- Audio peak warnings within streaming module log.
- Multi-bitrate streaming to custom RTMP CDNs and servers.
- Ability to stream up to 1080p video to custom RTMP CDNs and servers.